Mentoring. Share your skills to benefit others.
Being a Mentor provides the opportunity to pass on your knowledge and experience to benefit others.
If you’ve reached a stage in your career where you feel you’d like to give something back, the Institute’s Mentoring Program is a fantastic way to do so.
- Share experience and skills
- Develop your business networks
- Increase your profile in business and management
- Share new perspectives with other Members
- Satisfaction from contributing to a Mentee’s development
- Reflect upon and articulate knowledge
- Gain a different perspective from the Mentee
- Explore your choices as a manager and leader plus lessons learned along the way
Feedback from Mentors
“I enjoyed the opportunity to pass on knowledge & experience that helped my Mentee gain a significant promotion in his industry.”
Applications for the October cohort are now closed. Please apply for the February 2020 cohort below.
Please note the program is available exclusively for IML’s professional Members (excludes IMLa’s).