Your Membership Matters
- Four months complimentary mentoring with our Mentoring Program
- Networking opportunities and events held right around the country
- Access to our Member Lounges in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Hobart, Melbourne and Sydney
VIP value and recognition
Of course, discounted pricing comes as part and parcel of IML Membership – in fact, as a member you’ll receive over $4,500 worth of value annually.
- Preferential rates on events, short courses and qualifications
- Member-only pricing on practical tools such as the National Salary Survey
- Discounts to use at the IML Bookshop (Co-op)
- Use of IML post-nominals to promote your professional Membership
Develop your leadership skills
As an IML Member you’ll not only receive the latest insights in your inbox and mailbox, you’ll have access to an unparalleled pool of resources to help you in your leadership and management journey.
- Improve your professional skills with Leadership Direct, the most extensive online database for leadership and management development in Australia
- Access to thousands of online journals including Harvard Business Review and McKinsey Quarterly
- IML Magazine delivered direct to your door quarterly
- Receive exclusive curated content in your inbox, including the monthly IML newsletter, Leadership Matters e-newsletter, and our policy and advocacy e-newsletter Insight Edge
As well as providing thought leadership, IML gives Members special pricing on a range of practical tools and resources to evaluate and improve how you do business.