Stop for a moment and think about those days when everything just ‘clicks’ and you find yourself finishing jobs you’ve been avoiding. Even when things don’t go according to plan, you remain calm, clear and creatively find solutions to move forward. Days when you interact with everyone around you with harmony – engendering a state of creative collaborative within your team. The way you feel on those days is how highly effective leaders achieve extraodinary outcomes through their people.
This way of living and working is called “Being in the Zone”.
• The 3 keys to extraordinary success
• Understanding the zone – a relaxed state of peak performance
• How to get in the zone and live and work in this amazing state
Benefits of working as a leader in the Zone include:
• Stress reduction for your and your team members increases wellbeing & happiness for all.
• Creativity and clarity of thinking lead to effective decision-making and encourage innovation.
• Dealing with the Facts improves productivity and reduces mental & emotional distress for you and your team.
• Un-biased behaviour promotes collaboration and team-work.
• Ability to effortlessly achieve extraordinary success at work and in life.
Watch it live or view the on-demand session later!
Michelle Stanton FIML
Michelle Stanton is the founder of the ‘In the Zone’ Culture program and the Managing Director of Zonehigh.
Zonehigh helps companies establish the In the Zone culture in their businesses to provide the foundation necessary for peak performance, agility, innovation, collaboration and customer service underpinned by happiness and wellbeing of staff.
Michelle is a past President of the Professional Speakers Association in South Australia and the author of The Timeless World – Debunk your Fears & Discover Heaven on Earth and “Selling in the Zone – Stress-free Success in Sales”.
Some of Zonehigh’s clients include the Australian Submarine Corporation (ASC), Bernie Lewis and EBL Disability Services as well as Dean Brogan – ex Port Power, Matthew Bode – The Crows and Jessica Trengove – Olympic Marathon Runner.
The Institute uses GotoWebinar as the host for all Webinars. The week of the scheduled webinar, you will be sent an email prompting the next steps with GotoWebinar. This will allow you access to the webinar on the scheduled date and time. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org