Emotional Intelligence has garnered world-wide attention as a skill-set that can be learnt and harnessed to effectively engage and empower a leader and their team.
So successful leaders who exhibit emotional intelligence (EI) over intellectual quotient, are up to 75% more effective in almost any industry over those leaders who are highly intelligent but do not use emotional intelligence in their leadership. Self-awareness is the foundation skill for EI.
During this webinar you will learn:
• Leadership behaviours that make a positive impact
• How to identify and develop your self-awareness and other awareness to get the most out of workplace relationships
• The science behind self-awareness and how to master your mindset
• 5 Ways to build your self-awareness and develop emotional intelligence
• How to help your team develop their self-awareness
Want to know more about our leadership programs?
P: 1300 661 061